Join the Elgin network of Financial Advisors, a group of like-minded peers that enjoy the best of many worlds
Protect your practice and secure your future
- Today. Benefit from long-term recurring income through increased client retention
- In retirement. Continue to benefit knowing your income is secure
- Beyond. Protect your legacy through securing that income for your beneficiaries
Maximise productivity and increase earnings
- Fully regulated DFM service with bespoke and risk-rated portfolios
- Comprehensive managed solutions for your unit-linked clients
- Fee-based solutions in addition to traditional remuneration methods
Broaden your client base with new services
- Low cost, low entry level investment platforms in addition to traditional products
- An investment management team that understand your clients needs and concerns
- Grandmaster fund, fills the void left by near-zero returns in the fixed interest space
Click on the topics below to enlarge on the benefits of being part of the Elgin network
Links to our affiliated companies website below
Offered by Elgin Associates and provided by our affiliated companies.
The Elgin Group management committee
The Elgin philosophy
“When choosing an investment manager to take care of your clients’ investments you should always make sure that their philosophy towards money and risk management matches yours.
Expectations should be realistic, achievable and mutually agreed upon. We believe it is of paramount importance that this is made clear right from the start so that both parties feel that there is a common understanding of the objectives and expectations”.
Nicos Cotsapas, Chief Investment Officer
Nicos Cotsapas has 18 years of experience in investment management. He is a founding partner and head of the investment committee at Elgin Group LLC. He is responsible for formulating investment strategies, portfolio construction and risk management. He has considerable experience in fund analysis of both conventional & alternative funds. Nicos has both a Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
Jann Lüscher has worked for more than 30 years in Private Banking and is a proven Asia expert. He has been a Senior Portfolio Manager at Elgin since March 2016 and has held various senior management positions at UBS AG, Credit Suisse Group and Dresdner Bank Group in Switzerland, Frankfurt and Singapore. In the past 10 years, he has been a Senior Private Banker for wealthy private clients from North and South East Asia.
André Pabst has been a member of Elgin’s Investment Committee since 2009. He graduated from the University of Applied Sciences in Zurich. He has acquired extended business experience with reputable institutions in Geneva, London, Hong Kong and Chicago. He ran the international credit and corporate finance portfolio at UBS, Zug. In 1993, he founded PIT Investment & Trust AG. André remains CEO of PIT and is a board member of Altin AG.