Managed savings solutions to assist investors during the capital acquisition stage of their investment cycle
Unit-linked Management Service
The Unit-linked Management Service is designed to provide strategy and direction to compliment savings plans and low-entry single premium plans offered by life insurance companies that are restricted to a fund menu.
- Contributions can be made as a Single Premium, Monthly or Quarterly or ad-hoc top-ups
- Risk-rated portfolios with exposure to global equity markets
- Available for Unit-linked plans
At the heart of every investment strategy is asset allocation managed within strict parameters determined by the client’s risk profile.
- Actively managed portfolios
- Strategy fact-sheets and quarterly updates
- Access to Zeus online portal and Elgin’s research and wealth management expertise
Regular monitoring and rebalancing ensures the ongoing strategic allocation and maintenance of the portfolio with tactical allocations included as opportunities arise.
Download factsheet below